- Sunday 1 September, 5.15pm, Doors open 4.30pm (latecomers may not be permitted)
- Motherwell Theatre (Camp Street entrance)
- Minimum age 6 years
- Maximum height 4’8 (142 centimetres)
Rehearsals for juvenile dancers:
- Thursday 17 October & Friday 18 October either 10am to 2pm or 2.30- 6.30pm
- Monday 4 November – Saturday 16 November (with the exception of Friday 8, Monday 11 & Tuesday 12 November)
This year we are looking for 4 teams who will share the performances on a rotation basis.
A short routine will be taught on the day and selections for the successful teams will be chosen.
Please wear dance clothing and Jazz or ballet shoes (No trainers or bare feet).
Please bring a soft drink, preferably water and a snack.
Parents will not be permitted to watch the audition (they will stay in the foyer/café area)
Dancers need to be energetic, enthusiastic but disciplined and able to take direction.
Strong all round technical dance abilities are required with a confident stage presence.
If selected, then 100% commitment to rehearsals and performances is essential!
Under no circumstances must anyone audition unless you can commit to every date (dates range from 17 November 2019 – 5 January 2020).
For further information visit the website and contact Linda McDonald, on firstname.lastname@example.org